Even healthy smiles can appear unattractive if the teeth are stained, yellowed, or discolored. Our team at Greder Dental in Omaha, NE, offers professional teeth whitening to enhance your appearance. Patients can choose between in-office treatments and take-home kits for their convenience.
Ready for a dramatic smile enhancement? This cosmetic procedure can brighten your smile by several shades in a single office visit.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Dentist-supervised teeth whitening offers a wide range of advantages over store-bought bleaching products. Our professional treatment delivers:
- Dramatic results: Teeth whitening offers truly remarkable aesthetic outcomes. In fact, some patients enjoy a smile that is eight shades brighter once their treatment is complete.
- Fast treatment: Most over-the-counter teeth whitening systems require at least two weeks to achieve the desired results. Meanwhile, our in-office treatments can be completed in as little as 45 minutes.
- Boost in confidence: Did you know that almost 90 percent of adult Americans think an attractive smile makes others seem more appealing and successful? When you undergo teeth whitening at Greder Dental, you will leave our office with a new sense of confidence and self-esteem.
Both of our teeth whitening options can achieve dramatic, impressive results.
Is Whitening Right for Me?
Professional teeth whitening is one of the safest, most sought-after procedures in dentistry. However, it may not be right for every individual. Whitening is not recommended for those:
- Who are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Who are under the age of 16
- With gum disease or exposed teeth roots
- With intrinsic stains (discoloration caused by medications or trauma)
- With multiple dental restorations
To determine your candidacy for professional teeth whitening, Drs. Jennifer and Mack Greder will perform a comprehensive oral assessment. If you are facing oral health problems such as tooth decay or gum disease, they will first recommend a restorative treatment plan to lay a healthy foundation for your results. Oftentimes, once this is complete, patients can qualify for teeth whitening and other cosmetic procedures.